Terms & Conditions
- Any information submitted by You to Coevolve IT Ltd (“Coevolve IT”) is assumed to have been done so out of interest in forming an agreement between You and Coevolve IT in order for Coevolve IT to carry out a Service on behalf of You.
- Submission of such information does not guarantee that an agreement will be formed between You and Coevolve IT or that such a Service will be carried out. Submission of such information is the first step in discussion between You and Coevolve IT in defining such a Service.
- Any information submitted by You to Coevolve IT will be kept private and in confidence by Coevolve IT until and unless you indicate otherwise.
- Submission of information by You to Coevolve IT is assumed to indicate that authorisation to submit such information has been given. Coevolve IT disclaims any responsibility for receipt of information where authorisation for its delivery has not been given by You or to You.
- Coevolve IT Ltd will not respond to and is not interested in unsolicited enquiries about job vacancies with us. We will only respond to such enquires when we advertise that we are hiring.
- Coevolve IT Ltd will not respond to and is not interested in unsolicited enquiries from potential suppliers. We will only respond to such enquiries when we display a need.
- If, following submission of information by You to Coevolve IT, You decide that Coevolve IT should not retain that information, please contact paul <AT> coevolve-it.co.uk to request its deletion.
What data do we collect?
Coevolve IT collects:
- Personal identification information supplied through enquiries via the form on our website or through one of the other means of contact provided on our website.
- Personal or business identification information provided through the use of social media sites. (Links to the social media pages of Coevolve IT are displayed on our website.)
- Organisational operation data gathered by our clients through the course of their activities. Depending on the client and their requirements, this may include personal data relating to the client’s officers, shareholders and staff, as well as personal data relating to the client’s end users. If the client’s end users are themselves businesses the previous two sentences also apply regarding end users. If the client’s end users are individual consumers our clients may supply us with personal data about the individuals who are their end users.
How do we collect your data?
Coevolve IT collects your data:
- Directly, through enquires to the company via one of the means provided on our website.
- Indirectly, through the use of social media pages.
- Indirectly, through the supply of data by business or other clients to us in order that we can work on their behalf.
How do we use your data?
Coevolve IT uses your data:
- To monitor interest in our company’s services (through direct enquiries).
- To monitor and publicise interest in our company’s services (through social media sites).
- To carry out data science and related forms of data analytics according to the requirements of our business or other clients. In this case “your data” includes data about our clients, and data about their end users, that may be businesses or may be individual consumers.
What do we do with personal data?
Coevolve IT may receive requests from our clients that involve dealing with personal data:
- As defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act (2018), personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- We will retain data that allows us to identify and contact individual representatives of our potential or actual clients.
- We will only retain such data in order to progress business with our clients.
- We will retain such data for as long as taxation and accounting legislation requires us to do so.
- Some of our potential or actual clients may operate a business or a non-commercial service that involves gathering personal data relating to their end users.
- In responding to such a request, we will examine the nature of the client’s operation; and will not normally act upon any request that involves special category data unless data anonymisation (preventing identification of individuals) can be shown when the data is presented to us.
- We will not normally respond to a client request that involves the processing of criminal offence data.
- Because of the sensitivity of personal data we take security precautions when storing personal data and all other data (see next section).
- We will hand over personal data where law enforcement authorities require us to do so.
How do we store your data?
Coevolve IT stores your data:
- On computers, mobile devices and backup devices situated in the UK, EEA and Switzerland.
- On cloud computing backup services provided by cloud computing companies worldwide.
- Because of the need to protect your data multiple layers of strong security are used to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
How do we use your data for marketing?
Coevolve IT uses your data for marketing:
- When you (as a business or other organisational client) consent that our use of your data has led to a benefit for you; and that use of your data for marketing would lead to mutual benefit.
Coevolve IT does not use your data for marketing:
- When you are a consumer or other individual associated with but not employed by our business or organisational clients, and the use of such data would enable you to be identified as an individual.
What are your data protection rights?
Your rights, as a user (whether as a representative of a potential or actual client or an end user of that client) are:
- The right to access. You have the right to request from us copies of the data we hold about you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer your information to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
These conditions are derived from the GDPR; and from associated legislation in the UK.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within one month.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
paul <AT> coevolve-it.co.uk
Or write to us at: Coevolve IT Ltd, c/o Wainwrights Accountants, Faversham House, Old Hall Road, Wirral CH62 3NX, United Kingdom.
If that has not resolved you concerns, or you would like to find out more about the nature of data protection please visit the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are based in the UK. Different organisations regulate the use of personal data in other countries.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed automatically on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you using cookies or similar technology.
Coevolve IT through its website uses:
- Cookies necessary to enable the website to function.
How can you manage cookies
The web browser through which you view our website provides tools allowing you to manage cookies. Some settings that you choose may cause our, or other websites not to function properly.
Privacy Policies of other organisations
Coevolve IT through its website and through its services:
- May direct you to other websites.
- Coevolve IT may advise you of such sites during consultation.
- Other websites are managed by organisations which Coevolve IT has no management, ownership, or control of.
- The organisations that manage other websites will have their own privacy policies that will apply to their own websites and services.
- Coevolve IT has no responsibility for such privacy policies.
- When new legislation or legal precedent requires it.
- When advised of errors.
- When business decisions require changes.
How to contact us
Coevolve IT has the following contact details:
- By email: paul <AT> coevolve-it.co.uk
- By post: Coevolve IT Ltd, c/o Wainwrights Accountants, Faversham House, Old Hall Road, Wirral CH62 3NX, United Kingdom.
How to contact the appropriate authorities
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the appropriate authority regarding data protection and privacy of data in the United Kingdom. Their contact details are given here.
If you are based outside the United Kingdom different authorities will be responsible for data protection and privacy of data.